PayCommerce is a PCI-DSS certified gateway services provider. User platform access into our cloud-based platform is highly secured at 3 levels:
- At the network layer, IPSec with AES256 and 3DES algorithms for encryption and SHA algorithm for authentication.
- At the application layer, sFTP and SSL. Encryption algorithms used are AES256, AES128 and 3DES. Authentication is performed using a password or a public key algorithm (DSA or RSA).
- Multi-factor authentication using hard or soft tokens.
Data Center Compliance
- SSAE16 Type II SOC1 (the authoritative guidance for reporting on service organizations from the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. See http://ssae16.com/ for more details).
- SWIFT Premier Operational Practice certification for our Data center also hosting SWIFT Service Bureau- the highest certification level offered by SWIFT for Service Bureaus.
See www.swift.com/products_services/sip/questions_about_sip for more details.