As a leader in electronic payments, PayCommerce is on the cutting-edge of developing the latest technology innovations. Our firm offers the most comprehensive set of open-source, cross-border APIs so banks can elect to build and customize their payments experience. We offer several, simple and flexible APIs for banks to manage their collections and disbursements.
The PayCommerce API set is organized around REST. Our APIs have predictable, resource-oriented URLs, and use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. We use built-in HTTP features, like HTTP authentication and HTTP verbs, which are understood by off-the-shelf HTTP clients. Types of APIs available on PayCommerce platform include the following:
- Cross-border disbursements: APIs that enable account to account cross border authorization workflow, routing, clearing and settlement.
- Global payment acceptance: APIs that enable payment collections globally using direct debits, credit/debit card schemes and alternate payment rails.
- e-Billing: APIs that enable Enterprise grade solutions for e-Billing, Forex Quotes, SWIFT Messaging and more.
- Risk management: Fraud detection APIs which enable device reputation, geo-IP location and more.
- Compliance Screening: Enables KYC, OFAC, AML, PEP, etc. screening.
- Foreign exchange: Automate trading of FOREX on the PayCommerce platform. The Forex API provides its users with the ability to receive a real-time rate feed, submit trade requests; set and modify orders; and receive automated confirmations of FX trade activity.
- SWIFT for corporates: Introducing a SWIFT, payment-focused messaging kit for developers. It provides an API for payments-origination over the SWIFT Network, which gives access to various resources and services of Alliance Access.