PayCommerce, the leading, open cross-border payments network, is committed to a strong customer focus and driving value for our members. Our robust network model is a consortium of global correspondent banks, acquiring banks and alternative payment members in 75 countries.
Why join our network?
Interact with network members in other parts of the world where you can set up a correspondent relationship. Our open network membership provides eligible institutions:
- Global banking consortium membership (providing access to 95+ banks in 75 countries)
- No upfront costs and a pay-per-transaction model
- Next generation messaging
- Wholesale transaction pricing (up to 80% savings from traditional channels)
- Integrated compliance tools (AML, OFAC, PEP, KYC)
- Foreign Exchange rate quotes for over 80+ currencies from direct market makers.
- Secure transaction and ledger management.
- Faster payments, clearing and integrated settlements
A single point of connectivity for cross-border disbursements and payment acceptance.
- Global access to an open network with ease of interaction with network members
- Faster go-to market for your global payment initiative
- Significant cost reduction–up to 80%
- Increased transparency
- Manage settlement risk
- Integrated local compliance and AML tools for banks
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +855 4PAYCOM (Toll free), +1 732 562 0020
- Global Correspondent Banks: Get the global reach you need to grow their business: network members can facilitate payments with 95+ banks in 75 countries in 80 currencies.
- Global Acquiring Banks: Through our Global Acquiring Network you can collect card network payments in 26 countries through a single source. Also, we have simplified the merchant on-boarding process and provided access to new regions and countries for our customers.
- Alternate Payments: Although payments types and methods vary globally, now you can have true global access to a majority of these prevalent, alternative payment networks.