Join our Trusted Cross-Border Payments Network Today!
PayCommerce, the leading, open instant cross-border payments network, is committed to a strong customer focus and driving value for our members. Our robust network model is a consortium of banking and financial services institutions spanning 80+ countries. In fact, our members include: 7 of the top 25 global banks and 14 of the Fortune 500 corporations.
Why join our network? Global access and reach to 100+ members in over 80 countries.
Interact with network members in other parts of the world where you can set up a trusted, secured correspondent relationship. Our open network membership provides eligible institutions:
- A global banking consortium membership
- Faster payments, clearing and integrated settlements
- Next generation, secure messaging in an enterprise payments framework
- Wholesale transaction pricing (up to 80% savings from traditional channels)
- Integrated compliance tools (AML, OFAC, PEP, KYC)
- Enhanced security and risk mitigation tools
- FX rate quotes for over 80+ currencies from direct market makers.
- Secure transactions and ledger management
- An easy-to-join network + pay-per-transaction model
A single point of connectivity for cross-border disbursements and payment acceptance.
- Global access to an open network with ease of interaction with network members
- Faster go-to market for your global payment initiative
- Significant cost reduction–up to 80%
- Increased transparency
- Manage settlement risk
- Integrated local compliance and AML tools for banks
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +855 4PAYCOM (Toll free), +1 732 562 0020
- Global Correspondent Banks and Financial Institutions
Get the global reach you need to grow their business: network members can facilitate payments with 100+ banking and financial services institutions in 80+ countries.
- Global Acquiring Banks
Through our global acquiring network you can collect card network payments in numerous countries through a single source. Also, we have simplified the merchant on-boarding process and provided access to new regions and countries for our customers.
- Alternate Payments
Although payments types and methods vary globally, now you can have true global access to a majority of these prevalent, alternative payment networks.